- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website. Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
Invoicing and Payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling by Cash, Credit/Debit Card.
Delivery Policy (Course Attendance and Certification)
- Candidate will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form. It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate.
- Once you have booked your course you will be trained within 28 days.
- Confirmations and Class Schedules will be sent to students via email.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact MPRTS Contact Centre to arrange for them to be re-sent.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the deposit fee being incurred.
- MPRTS will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If alternative details are received after booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new details.
- No Certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to MPRTS.
- It may be neccessory, for reasons beyond the control of MPRTS to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Refund Cancellations and Amendments Policy
- ALL requests for cancellations/transfers must be received within two weeks advance written notice. If you fail to do this, MPRTS may not be able to refund you your deposit fee.
- Changes will becom efectivfe on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge(s) will apply based on the cost of your booking.
- You are enrolled to the course date that you have selected once you have received a confirmation email by MPRTS.
- If the required number of students (5 or more) has not been met, MPRTS have the right to re-schedule your class.
- On some weeks, classes will be held in different locations. For any changes, you will be notified.
- Our courses are fully designed and delivared by MPRTS.
- Our courses are fully designed to help individuals and companies to set-up their mobile phone and computer repair business, we are the only training provide who started these kind of courses.
- Our unique courses and quality assurace keep us ahead of the competion.